We are all about in-person experiences and events that foster authentic human connection and meaningful networking. For us – if we haven’t experienced it in real life – it is not real(ish).
We love organizing magical experiences and events that are memorable, impactful, mindfulness/wellness and social good-focused and sustainable.
We have organized, led and facilitated at over 20 events over the past years in USA and Europe. We have developed and built a set of robust tools, guidelines and systems for event organization and promotion. We have a vast network of professionals across different fields around the world. We know how to organize an engaging, insightful and financially successful in-person experience, tailored for any requirement.
Reach out to us if you would like to co-create one of the following:
- Conscious fashion talks, panels and conferences
- TED-talk style presentations
- Think tanks and workshops on innovation, social impact & sustainability
- Classes and lectures on variety of topics within a conscious fashion and technology industries
- Start up weekends and hackathons
- Accelerator programs & incubators
Invite our founder, Nataliya Makulova to speak at your event or lead a panel on one of the following topics:
- Sustainable and ethical practices as a basis for any fashion business
- Emerging business models in fashion industry
- Retail Innovation in fashion
- Circular Fashion – technologies that are “closing the loop”
- AI, visual recognition and automation for sustainability
- Digital-only fashion as the next big industry movement
- Blockchain for transparency and traceability in fashion
- Solutions for mass customization and fit in fashion
- Textile innovation for sustainability
Check out Balanced Fashion’s past and future events here.
You can read our event recaps on our blog.
Stay updated about any future events by signing up to our bi-weekly newsletter!