We are all about in-person experiences and events that foster authentic human connection and meaningful networking. For us – if we haven’t experienced it in real life – it is not real(ish).
We love organizing magical experiences and events that are memorable, impactful, mindfulness/wellness and social good-focused and sustainable.
We have organized, led and facilitated at over 50 events over the past years in USA and Europe. We have developed and built a set of robust tools, guidelines and systems for event organization and promotion. We have a vast network of professionals across different fields around the world. We know how to organize an engaging, insightful and financially successful in-person experience, tailored for any requirement.
Reach out to us if you would like to co-create one of the following:
- Conscious fashion talks, panels and conferences
- TED-talk style presentations
- Think tanks and workshops on innovation, social impact & sustainability
- Classes and lectures on variety of topics within a conscious fashion and technology industries
- Start up weekends and hackathons
- Accelerator programs & incubators
Invite our founder, Nataliya to speak at your event or lead a panel on one of the following topics:
- Sustainable and ethical practices as a basis for any fashion business
- Emerging business models in fashion industry
- Retail Innovation in fashion
- Circular Fashion – technologies that are “closing the loop”
- AI, visual recognition and automation for sustainability
- Digital-only fashion as the next big industry movement
- Blockchain for transparency and traceability in fashion
- Solutions for mass customization and fit in fashion
- Textile innovation for sustainability
Check out Balanced Fashion’s past and future events here.
You can read our event recaps on our blog.